Friday 23 November 2012


While every dream starts small, every dream begins with the first step.Once the first step is taken, be obsessed to “Finish The Race”.

Many people start on the journey of their dreams with great gusto, only to stop when the short-term results are not as they expected.
If you begin, you can finish. Don’t be tempted to give up half way when challenges come your way. Keep finding different ways to go past, around or through obstacles that prevent you to move forward.
There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams. Then they put the box away and bring it out once in awhile to look in it, and yes, they're still there. These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box.

I always had many excuses for not starting my own business. Yet I had a dream of owning my own business ever since I left school. Then one day I woke up and realized I had turned 30 years old and still did not start. It was then that I took the plunge and never turned back ever since.

Sure, there was many hard lessons along the way and even when I ended up working full time, I still continued to work on my business part-time in the evenings and over weekends.
This life is yours for the taking. You only get one chance to live the life of your dreams. This is not a dress rehearsal. You have to continue to press toward your dreams even when your family or friends don’t have the belief that you have. You have to motivate yourself daily.

Pick up that motivational book. Speak to achievers. Motivate and energize yourself.
 Don’t wait for someone to come along and inspire you. Go out and inspire others with your positive attitude and strong self-belief.
Go to work each day and refuse to do the same thing you did yesterday—just because it was what you did yesterday. Keep challenging yourself to think better, do better and be better. Shake things up. Confront your limitations. Refuse to be average.
Think your way to the top. You should spend some time every day just thinking… Not writing or talking to others about your dreams but just in the quiet peace of your own presence. Let your imagination illustrate your future on the screen of your mind.
It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting. Before a dream is realized, we are tested in everything that was learned along the way. This happens not because Life purposely want things to go wrong for us, but so that we can, in addition to realizing our dreams, master the lessons we have come to learn as we have moved toward that dream.

Only as high as I reach.............. can I grow, 
Only as far as I seek.................. can I go, 
Only as deep as I look............... can I see,
Only as much as I dream........... can I be. 
-Karen Ravn

Enjoy the journey of your life and don’t stop until you reach your dreams.
http://www.calvinbusiness.co.za/calvin_articles_every_dream_starts_small.html

No comments:

Post a Comment